Who We Are?
Metro Hospital for Women and Children has 5 glorious years of excellence in child care, women care and fertility. It is the first corporate children's hospital in Darbhanga Bihar, started on 14th November 2010 on Children's Day. Setting the benchmark in neonatal and pediatric intensive care, Metro has played a major role in saving thousands of critically ill children and has emerged as one of the best children’s hospital in the country. Metro Hospitals aims to provide high standards of care for the mother, women, fetus, newborn and children so that none of them is deprived of a tertiary care facility. The hospital's clinical staffs include strong team of highly qualified and experienced Consultants, dynamic team of residents and fellows, well trained nurses and paramedical personnel, and highly motivated team of full- and part-time employees. The measure of our success is in the number of smiling faces. We are here because we care for you. Filling your life with the pinkest of health is our dream. As a Women and Children’s Hospital, Metro strives to send you home in perfect health as a colorful life welcomes you back.
Children are such special gifts and bring fulfillment in our lives. And they do deserve special attention. That is why at Metro Hospitals, we have committed ourselves to child health care and always love to see them happy & healthy. Since its inception, Metro has been pivotal in saving thousands of children. Our inpatient specialties for child care include Neonatology, Pediatric Intensive Care, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Hematology and Oncology, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology and Nutrition. Equipped with state of the art equipments in medical technology and backed by the expertise of our doctors and consultants across a range of clinical specialties, we strive towards making you choose us as the ultimate choice whenever you seek excellence in health care for your children.
HAPPY MOTHERS & HAPPY WOMEN:
Women, especially mothers-to-be need extra care. After all a child needs a healthy mother just as much as mother wants a healthy child. Our team of dedicated doctors and specialized crew make the gynecology department immaculate and coupled with an excellent obstetric team and fetal medicine team; we render the best service to women as we also prepare expecting mothers for childbearing and make it a pleasurable journey throughout.
We welcome couples with the endeavor to fulfill your wish to have a baby of your own. We aim to provide fertility treatment options of international standards with emphasis on personal care, support, transparency and patient privacy. We try our best to ensure your dream of having your child comes alive with our care.
Awards & Recognitions:
We are also an ISO Certified Hospital in India. We were also awarded “Best Children's Hospital in the Bihar” by” Willson Health Care Fest & Awards in 2014. We were ranked among the “Fifty Best Children's hospitals in India” by ‘Nav-harsh Research’ for the year 2011 and 2013.
What we do?
Our aim at Metro Hospitals is to provide high standards of care for the mother, fetus, newborn and children so that none of them is deprived of a tertiary care facility.
The measure of our success is in the number of smiling faces.
Our Values :
> Care, Commitment and Compassion > Be a leading source of Research and Discovery and translate the findings into advances that directly benefits patients > Teach, educate and empower next generation healthcare professional in becoming Leaders who define and shape Women and Children Health Care > Timely intervention > Influence healthcare positively through sharing of knowledge and best practices with the healthcare community > Efficiency – Setting high standards for ourselves and raising the bar every time. > Maintenance of highest standard of hygiene and provide quality healthcare
Our clinical specialties revolve around the following three clinical services and care: Child Care:
Children's Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU/New born ICU), Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Nutrition, Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Psychology & Psychiatry, Orthopedics, Genetics & Metabolic Medicine, Anesthesia & Pain Management, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Speech & Language Therapy, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, ENT, Radiology and Laboratory Services.
Woomen Care :
Gynecology and Obstetrics, Fetal Medicine, Birthing, Painless Delivery, Childbirth preparation classes or Lamaze classes, High risk pregnancies and Maternal Intensive Care Units (ICU).
Diagnostic evaluation, Personalized infertility treatments, Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), In-Vitro fertilization (IVF), Elaborate trans-vaginal and pelvic ultrasound including Hystero sonography, Male factor infertility diagnosis and treatment, Integrated Andrology Services, Complete semen analysis, Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE) and Cryopreservation of sperm. We wish to make Metro Hospitals as a one point stop to address children, maternal and women’s health grievances and alleviate pain. Be it child birth, pediatrics, gynecology and obstetrics or fertility, our aim is to ease your ailments and impart sound health and provide high quality care leading to Healthy Children, Happy Mothers & Women and Cheerful Couples. Our history of success motivates us to contribute even more to the holistic well-being of the Nation’s Mothers, Women and Children and touch more lives and influence them positively. With prime focus on children’s health problems, fertility problems, gynecology problems, child birth, we have come a long way in standing out as the best maternity, women and children’s hospital in Hyderabad and we have miles to go as we prepare ourselves to spread this mission across the nation.
- We are a Family
- As a holistic centre to care for and heal infants, children and women, we define ourselves as a community health provider with patient-centric care and value for money to all sections of society. Being dependable is the key and as people approach us with their medical needs, it becomes increasingly essential for us to cater to their trust first than to anything else. We highly identify with the needs of the patients and respond in the same vein and promptness. Perhaps this is what gives the feel of a home away from home and our patients feel like a family with us, for we reflect the same amount of concern and care that a family can do.
- Our DNA
- Our three C’s stand for Care, Commitment and Compassion - the quintessential for speedy recovery and overall well-being. As they say a positive morale is more important than medication to initiate the process of healing, we permeate a positive atmosphere through these three C’s. Our state of the art facilities and infrastructure are there for this reason, apart from the fact that we are in the continual practice of enlightening you on various health issues revolving around mother, child and women.
- We are there for you anytime
- Prompt attention is the key; hence we have made timely intervention our strength apart from adopting best practices in Medicine and bringing out effectiveness through knowledge sharing. Readiness in attending to all cases and the strong willingness to cure patients is a major drive towards doing valuable work. Our medical team and support system is primarily oriented towards meeting the anticipation of patients via prompt attention and medical care.
- Being with you in times of your critical needs
- Metro initiated a highly advanced retrieval and emergency transport service in 2003 which revolutionized the way care was imparted en-transit to critically ill new born babies and children. This facility has expanded to 300 km radius around Hyderabad and now to Vijayawada too. Today, this emergency transport system is responsible for bringing in over 200 critically sick or injured children per year, with full access to life saving gadgets on board. The best part is that, it also covers inter & an intra state district to ensure that timely care reaches children in far flung and rural areas. Today, Metro's Emergency Transport team ranks among the Country’s Leaders in the management and transport of high risk neonates and sick children. Over time, it has become the largest pediatric emergency retrieval system in the country.
- Your wellness is our aspirations
- There is no limit to improvements as we are constantly working towards building and growing our efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and medical practices. Our past successes propel us towards contributing more and more towards our valuable work. We introspect and set high standards for ourselves and work towards raising the bar every time we achieve our goals and vision.
- Providing quality care
- Quality reigns paramount at Metro. The Hospital is already NABH and ISO certified, continues to strive to achieve better scores on more than 64 quality indicators encompassing areas of patient, employee and environmental safety. 12 Hospital Committees help in formulating policies, coordinating and monitoring hospital wide activities that are considered critical to the delivery of quality health care services.
Dr. Ruhi Yasmin
MS (Obs/Gyn), IVF Specialist
Dr. Saleem Ahmad
Dr. Gajendra Chaudhery
Dr. Imtyaz Ashraf